Parkland Junior Maulers
The Parkland Junior Maulers Spring Hockey Program is a grassroots skill development program for athletes in Eastern Saskatchewan and Western Manitoba across the Parkland Region.
The program was designed with the objective of offering an affordable opportunity to further skill development of our hockey players. The program will have a focus on skill development, competitive play, character building, and fun.
Being a Parkland Junior Mauler means getting unequaled opportunities and a premium overall experience. Parkland Junior Maulers offers our athletes a development program that includes interaction and coaching from power skating and hockey skills trainers, dryland trainers, and highly trained hockey coaches.
Code of Conduct
The organization promotes and abides by the following Codes of Conduct
- Play for fun.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Learn teamwork, sportsmanship and discipline.
- Be on time. Be diligent.
- Learn the rules and play by them. Always be a good sport.
- Respect instructors, coaches, other players, and your parents.
- Represent the Maulers with pride, respect and class.
- Encourage your child to play by the rules.
- Do not embarrass your child by yelling at players or coaches.
- Emphasize skills and development.
- Abide by the policies of the “Respect in Sport” program.
- Set forth a positive example by representing the organization with class and respect.
- Be a positive role model to your players. Be alert to the safety of players.
- Be generous with your praise when it is deserved; be consistent and honest; be fair and just.
- Give all players the opportunity to improve their skills, gain confidence and develop self-esteem.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents.
- Organize developmental skates that are fun yet challenging for your players.
- Be concerned with the overall development of your players.
- Represent the organization with pride, respect and class.
Learn, Laugh, Lead